Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wow, it's been seven months. I'm way behind, but I'm going to blame it on my meds. I changed meds in August, and have changed back just recently. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Anyway, I must tip my hat to all the super moms, of which I am not. I get completely worn out by one o'clock. Huh! The hubby was taken by
the evil work people this week, and while he's gone, I wanted to reassure him that I'd be okay by getting some things done. I'm only on day two and I'm so far behind. Just taking one child to do a routine grocery shop is enough to exhaust me both mentally and physically. I wish I could take a nap, but the youngling gave those up several months ago. =[

My point is that I am a mom, but I'm not sure how those super women can get it done. Good Job ladies.

No comments: