Monday, March 30, 2009

Ramblings

Well, I'd already messed up writing every Monday. I missed last week, but not very many people, if any are following this, so this is more like a public diary than a blog that people actually want to read.

It is Spring Break here in our house and I'm going to haul the youngin' down to Trenton for a couple of days. I'm going to go insane either way, so I might as well do it with my sister. I finished the climax of my book last week. I was pretty excited about that. I think I might have two maybe just one chapter left. It all depends on how wordy I get in the wrap-up chapter. Well, no real insights today. My brain is kinda mushy from having all three children here. Though we did take a shopping trip to Pat Catan's for them to get new web kinz. They'd saved their money for about six weeks.

Perhaps next week I'll have some more exciting news.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you survived spring break. We need to get together again for breakfast or something. I am reading!

Becky said...

Yeah, we survived. I agree that we need to get together again soon. I'm glad you're reading. ;)