Thursday, August 21, 2008

A little bit about me


Let me tell you a little bit about myself, if you don't already know. I'm a mom and my favorite color is green. Green calms me. I love green. I say this because though I love being a mom, it does not calm me. Just ask the most patient husband in the world (that would be mine if you were wondering).

I have twins who will be eight in two days and a one year old. Yes, there is quite the difference in age, but, No, he was not an accident. He was a gift and a very precious gift, thus the name Nathaniel (meaning: Gift from God).

I have two cats (I like dogs, but I'm definitely a cat person): Sam and Charlie Brown. Charlie Brown is an ornery kitten and makes Sam grumpy. Sam is not a kitten and at times barely tolerates the young one. They are quite amusing. Their stories may be told on another day as well.

No comments: